Monday, June 16, 2014

Eisley Daily: 001



I feel like I have begun to neglect this blog because of all the attention I have focused into my photography as both a passion and as a business. I don’t want to forget this blog. Not in the slightest. This blog documented my growing belly as I grew the worlds cutest baby and has documented her life for almost a year now. I want to keep documenting my growing lady and our family and life. So I decided to do something that will keep centered in both my blog and my business.

Inspired by the ever taleneted Hanna Mac I’m going to be starting an Eisley Daily series. I’m going to try and post an inspiring, moment capturing photo of my sweet beeb every day. My goal is going to be six months of Eisley Daily. If I reach that successfully, I will work towards a year.

Here’s to a new adventure!

Day 001:

ed001

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic